Get Traffic to your website Instantly by Using Social Media
Get Traffic to your website Instantly by Using Social Media New Method
This is brand new method to get traffic to your website so check it out. Everyone want to get traffic to website but every one not know that how to get traffic to website, so toady i will tell you that how to get traffic to your website or how to drive traffic to your website easily using social media.
you can get easily round about 1 Thousand daily traffic to your website by using of social media,
so lets start.
Top 4 List of Largest Social Medias.
1:How to get Traffic to your website with Facebook.
* First of all Join 10 to 15 Facebook groups relevant to your website or blog content.
* Make sure that you have joined the Relevant groups with Large Community.
* Must Read the Rules of the groups.
* Comment and Engage with others for at least 1 week.
* Build Reputation.
* Then Post Your Website Content on these Facebook groups.
* Use Images in Your Post to attract more people and get more engagement.
* Use HASHTAGIFY.ME to get your relevant Hash Tag.
* 1-2 Hash tags are enough.
* Best Days for Getting more Traffic.
Thursday and Friday are the best days to get more engagement.
* Best Time for Post on Facebook.
1 pm and 3 pm will give you more shares and clicks.
* Use Multiple Formats, As like This.
2: How to get Traffic to Your Website With Google Plus.
- Find relevant Com unities on Google plus.
- Comment and Engage with other for at least 1 week
- Build some reputation in communities
- Then Post Your Website Content
- Best Time of the day to post is
9 am-11 am
3: How to get Traffic to your Website With Twitter.
- Create Multiple Tweets.
- Use HASHTAGIFY.ME to use relevant hash tags.
- Use Images in Tweets.
- Tag Influence’s in your Tweet.
- Best Time to Tweet
12 pm,5 pm and 6 pm
4: How to Get Traffic to get your Website With LinkedIn
Share your content on Both.
- Personal Profile
- Company Page
Bonus Tips For LinkedIn
- Complete Your Profile
- Find relevant connections
- Add Link to Your Website/blog
- Comment and Engage with Influence rs
- Create and Complete LinkedIn Company Page
- Search and Join 50 relevant LinkedIn groups.
- Read rules of each Group.
- Comment and engage with posts.
- Post your Website or Bog Post once a week in every single group.